Underworld (2003)iMDB Rating: 6.9
Date Released : 15 January 2004
Genre : Action, Fantasy, Thriller
Stars : Kate Beckinsale, Scott Speedman, Shane Brolly, Michael Sheen
Movie Quality : BRrip
Format : MKV
Size : 870 MB

Download Trailer Subtitle
A war has been raging between the Vampires and Lycan for centuries, Selene (Beckinsale) is a death dealer, assigned to hunt down and eradicate the last of the Lycan. When she comes across Michael Corvin(Speedman)who holds the key to end the war she must decide where her alligances will lie.
Watch Underworld Trailer :
Review :
Better than people want to admit
I can understand why some people were unwilling to give this movie a chance. I started out thinking, OK, so Anna Valerious from Van Helsing is now a female Blade! I was wrong! I also went in thinking it was going to be a push button movie with no real twists.
Again I was wrong.
I didn't really see the twist coming at the end (surprising, since I figured out who Kaiser Sosay was!) I liked this move for a lot of reasons. The darkness in the movie wasn't oppressive. The acting was good, and the story strong.
I give it a 7 out of 10.
0 komentar:
Posting Komentar